Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Madrid in Pictures

Today I'm off for my visa appointment in Boston *fingers crossed* so with all the quadruple checking of my required materials I didn't have much time to write a post, particularly one that would be remotely well-written.  Hopefully everything will go smoothly, luckily my aunt and cousin are coming with me to my appointment in case any issues do arise and I need someone to run and grab something (best family ever).

Now that I'm getting this visa mess taken care of, hopefully with no issues, I'm trying to get in the 'Spain mentality'.  To get you all in the 'Spain mood' too, enjoy the beautiful city of Madrid in pictures.  I still can't really believe this city will be my home for the next year!
Monument to Miguel de Cervantes, Plaza de España
Temple of Debod, Parque del Oeste
Palacio Real (Royal Palace)
View of Madrid Skyline from Almudena Cathedral
View from Almudena Cathedral
Plaza Mayor
Parque del Buen Retiro
Crystal Palace, Parque del Buen Retiro
Fountain of the Falling Angel, Parque del Buen Retiro
Rosaleda Rose Garden, Parque del Buen Retiro
Monument to King Alfonso XII
Prado Museum
Ice Bar Retiro

Congress of Deputies
Cibeles Palace (Madrid City Hall)
Metropolis Building
Market of San Miguel
Market of San Miguel
Reina Sofía Museum

What is your favorite thing to do or see in Madrid?  What suggestions do you have for me next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment