Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Week that Wouldn't End

So for the first time in long while I let a whole week go by without posting.  I can't help but feel guilty about this; like my lack of posts breaks some unspoken blog-world rules.  Then I remind myself that I'm pretty sure all those blog "views" are from my mom...

Regardless, my silence this past week has half been because I just didn't have any topic I felt strongly about writing, but also half because this has been a non-stop week of crazy.

Normally my schedule this summer has been babysitting three days a week and working twice at the local YMCA (yay for free membership!); but this week I picked up extra shifts on top of all the events that happened to land on this week.  All of this meaning I can't remember the last time I had adequate sleep or didn't need to chug a coffee to remain semi-conscious.

Since I don't want to bore everyone with my thrilling seven-day week work schedule, here are some of the more exciting parts of my long week in picture form.  Hopefully this coming week will bring more inspiration to post, and a little bit of a break wouldn't hurt either...

Finally rode my bike to the local beach, too bad it was 90°+
Enjoyed a much belated birthday dinner.
A nice storm-filled WaterFire Captain's training
Made some fabulous blow-art with the kids I babysit
Not to mention domino chains...
Had some quality time with the world's coolest (fattest?) cat.
BEACH BOYS CONCERT! AKA dream come true.
Enjoyed a manicure by one talented 6-year old.
(Don't worry, she saved the thumb for glitter)

How has this past week been for you?  Are you enjoying a relaxing summer, or working your tail off?

No comments:

Post a Comment